Appointments & Enquiries
Tel: +86 10 8516 2888
Fax: +86 10 6510 6311
On your enchanted day, make a grand entrance in The Lobby following an unforgettable drive around Beijing in a Rolls-Royce Phantom. Curate your own gourmet banquet of Asian or global dishes tailored by our skilled chefs, and experience a bespoke wedding ceremony or cocktail reception at Yun with picturesque views of Beijing as the backdrop for wedding photographs to treasure.
Planning YOUR SPECIAL DAY
Planned to Perfection
Make the day you’ve dreamed of your whole life a reality with The Peninsula Beijing’s expert team of planners, who will assist in personalising your wedding to suit your needs, down to the finest details. From sumptuous gourmet catering for a glamorous formal banquet, live music, luxurious transportation to accommodation for friends and family coming far and wide to take part in this special occasion.
Be Our Guest
A marriage in China usually means extended family and friends coming together from far and wide to take part in the joyous occasion. The Peninsula Beijing offers a range of luxurious accommodation to meet the needs the needs of even the largest of wedding parties. Extra beds, cots and babysitting services are also available upon request, as well as several interconnecting suites for family convenience.
Location, Location, Location
The Peninsula Beijing offers a selection of stylish venues ideal for all weddings, from The Grand Ballroom which seats up to 350 guests buffet-style, to charming rooms for intimate celebrations of up to 100. If your dream setting is more exotic, consider a reception at one of Beijing’s many historical sites.
Feel beautiful and at your best on your big day with The Peninsula Spa’s extensive range of pampering treatments, from the rejuvenating Salt and Oil Full-Body Exfoliation to a Deep Cleaning Back Treatment and intensive facials custom-designed to suit your specific skin needs, giving you a youthful glow.
When it comes to your wedding, no dream is too big or venue too grand. The Peninsula Beijing offers the exclusive service of planning and organising weddings at some truly unique venues – whether it’s on The Great Wall of China, or a romantic lakeside celebration at the coveted Prince Gong Mansion.
Food for Thought
Even if you choose to have your wedding outside of The Peninsula, you and your guests can enjoy the unparalleled quality of gourmet Peninsula cuisine with the hotel’s catering service. The Chefs at The Peninsula Beijing work in the capital's most modern banqueting kitchens and their international dining repertoire includes exquisite Chinese, Western, Japanese, Thai and more for a lavish buffet or glamorous sit-down banquet.
|Dimensions (ft)||Sq ft||Ceiling Height (ft)||Dimensions (m)||Sq m||Ceiling Height (m)|
|Wang Fu||296 x 210.4||6078.4||40.9||27.5 x 19.55||564.7||5.5|
|Wang Fu I||148 x 210.4||3114||40.9||13.75 X 19.55||289.3||5.5|
|Wang Fu II||148 x 210.4||2964.4||40.9||13.75 x 19.55||275.4||5.5|
|Tang Shi||241.1 x 95.8||2145.3||32.3||22.4 x 8.9||199.3||3.4|
|Tang Shi I||118.4 x 95.8||1053.8||32.3||11 x 8.9||97.9||3.4|
|Tang Shi II||121.6 x 95.8||1081.8||32.3||11.3 x 8.9||100.5||3.4|
|Song Ci||241.1 x 95.8||2145.2||32.3||22.4 x 8.9||199.3||3.4|
|Song Ci I||118.4 x 95.8||1053.8||32.3||11 x 8.9||97.9||3.4|
|Song Ci II||121.6 x 95.8||1081.8||32.3||11.3 x 8.9||100.5||3.4|
|Yuan Qu||103.3 x 95.8||913.9||30.1||9.6 x 8.85||84.96||2.8|
|Qing Shu||163.6 x 107.6||1668.4||30.1||15.2 x 10||155||3.2|
|Qing Shu I||81.8 x 107.6||818||30.1||7.6 x 10||76||3.2|
|Qing Shu II||81.8 x 107.6||818||30.1||7.6 x 10||76||3.2|
|Wang Fu I||120||200||100||60||-||60|
|Wang Fu II||120||200||100||60||-||60|
|Tang Shi I||40||40||30||25||-||30|
|Tang Shi II||40||40||30||25||-||30|
|Song Ci I||40||40||30||25||-||30|
|Song Ci II||40||40||30||25||-||30|
|Qing Shu I||30||40||20||20||-||25|
|Qing Shu II||30||40||20||20||-||25|
RMB 10,888 per table of 10 people (minimum 120 people)
• A choice of luxurious Chinese and western wedding menus
• A tailor-made three-tier wedding cake (fruit, chocolate or vanilla cream)
• Unlimited soft drinks, chilled juices, mineral water, beer, imported wines and one bottle of Maotai per table
• A romantic dessert gallery specially designed by our Executive Pastry Chef to welcome your guests
• A food tasting for six people
• Home-made chocolate gifts for the head table (10 people)
• A voucher for The Peninsula Signature Afternoon Tea for two people
An unforgettable experience
• Individual pick-up from your home to The Peninsula Beijing via a Rolls-Royce Phantom with choice of number plate between “8888” and “9999” (Within 50 kilometers)
• A complimentary stay in a Duplex Suite
• Suite on the night of the wedding with breakfast for two
• Romantic room amenities with home-made chocolates and one bottle of Peninsula Champagne by Deutz
• Personalised bathrobes for the wedding couple
• Voucher for a complimentary night in a Superior Suite to celebrate the first wedding anniversary
• Exclusive access to hotel facilities for the family photo (upon availability)
• Special accommodation rate for wedding guests (subject to seasonality and availability)
A minimum spend of RMB 150,000 is required excluding auspicious days.
This package is valid until 28 Feb 2018.
All prices are in RMB and are subject to 15% surcharge.