To honour the first anniversary of The Peninsula Beijing’s landmark transformation, guests can celebrate in style with exclusive accommodation – and the price related to the hotel’s esteemed history. A one-night stay in a Superior Suite, including breakfast and USD 100 (RMB 660) credit on food and drinks or Spa consumption is priced at RMB 1,989 – which refers to the hotel’s original opening in 1989.
- Complimentary room upgrade to Duplex Suite (subject to availability)
- Hotel credit USD 100 (RMB 660) per room per stay
- Daily breakfast at Jing for two
- "Peninsula Time" - flexible check-in and check-out times
Room Types: This offer is applicable only for Superior Suite.
Valid Dates: From now until 31 December 2017
- This offer is subject to availability.
- Black-out dates apply.
- Hotel credit is applicable to all hotel's restaurants, bars and The Peninsula Spa only.
- Spa credit only applies for treatment, not valid for spa products.
- Unused hotel credit is not refundable nor redeemable, either in part or in full, for cash and cannot be used for future visits.
- Hotel credit cannot be applied against the original package rate or used for cash payments.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions and/or gift certificates.
- In case of any dispute, The Peninsula Beijing reserves the right to make a final decision.
- All prices are in RMB and are subject to 16.6% surcharge.
About the hotel:
Only a few minutes’ walk from the cultural riches of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, yet set in the vibrant shopping and dining district of Wangfujing, discerning travellers will engage in the very best of ancient and contemporary Beijing.